1. USA Police rolling in to engage rioters attacked with Molotov cocktails & projectiles
Portland mayor Ted Wheeler will blame the Proud Boys.
DHS Secretary Chad Wolf will blame "white nationalists."
Reuters propagandists will rate the Molotov cocktail thrower "mostly peaceful."
Everything is a lie. https://t.co/pi1I20aqDA
— Michelle Malkin (@michellemalkin) September 24, 2020
Seattle: BLM-antifa rioters in the former CHAZ trash the neighborhood again overnight. They also started fires in the street and assaulted responding SPD officers. #SeattleRiots #antifa pic.twitter.com/NwBtheGdF1
— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) September 24, 2020
3. Ontario Member of the Provincial Legislature, Randy Hillier discusses the Canadian response to Covid
4. Daniel Greenfield on George Soros. (Opening statement is bang on) From March 2, 2020
5. Louisville: “Shots fired, officer down”
6. Interesting clip on Obama and his role in the application of Critical Race Theory
7. Were doctors free to prescribe Hydroxychloroquine, ‘we wouldn’t need the lockdowns’
Curious related Telegraph article:
Government denies claims of potential conflict of interest, maintaining he is not involved in commercial decisions on coronavirus vaccines.
(Dr. Andrew Bostom explains that Rand Paul is precisely correct and Fauci is exactly wrong.)
Thank you A. Bostom, Johnny U., PC., Richard, Tao X., Wrath of Khan, Hellequin GB., Malevolent Pixie, Chris Jones, Yucki and all who contribute to the effort to restore Western Civ and individual liberty to the world.
This looks like it could be an interesting twitter feed to follow:
I was personally schooled by Alexander Haig, Paul K VanRiper and John A Toolan. At 19 years old, I was the youngest UN envoy to North Korea and successfully negotiated a continuance to the ceasefire of the Korean War.
I know a thing or two about socialism.
December 30, 1983. pic.twitter.com/uclR5VoFOq
— Brett Gasper (@Brettwashere) September 24, 2020