1. Reality Vs. Pseudo-reality
Meet Mr. and Mrs. Change’s son, Climate. https://t.co/ulbLwDpfma
— Dana Loesch (@DLoesch) September 14, 2020
Many thanks to Hellequin GB for translating this article from Tichys Einblick:
Migration: The Great Transformation of Germany
Merkel’s “We can do it”* creates a different Germany:
When it comes to converting to a new migration society, non-immigrant Germans are even to be disadvantaged in order to prevent “racial inequality”.
Can that go well?
Since 2015 [Chancellor Angela] Merkel and her political allies have refused to say where their immigration policy should actually lead.
The illusions of that time have burst: Germany cannot integrate hundreds of thousands of young men — but it cannot get rid of them, either, and yet more new migrants are encouraged to come.
A transformation is being pursued with energy and largely without contradiction from politics, the goals of which remain in the dark and the costs of which are concealed. […]
3. The various standards for Manifort Vs. the Mueller team
.@JudicialWatch uncovers wiped Mueller phones — there needs to be a criminal investigation! Have you ever wiped your phone — accidentally? Have you wiped 2 phones? Have you ever had a phone wipe itself? pic.twitter.com/pQcur2G45g
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) September 15, 2020
4. Ok I really do feel sorry for him. It is not an exaggeration to accuse his handlers of elder abuse. If I wanted to be funny I might say something like, “If politics had a special olympics” or something like that. But this isn’t even comical. A while ago he was like Yogi Berra but without the wit or hidden wisdom. But now even the people on the set are clearly treating him like an infant or a full on dementia patient.
If this is unedited, I'm assuming it is. How is God's green earth is anyone with and IQ of a cockroach or higher still voting for this man. He needs to be put in a care home, not the Whitehouse!! https://t.co/IxqDzKmFUS
— John Counsell (@JWCounsell) September 15, 2020
Sorry, I don't speak Biden. https://t.co/JmOp13E4Sk
— Andreas Fagerbakke (@afagerbakke) September 15, 2020
5. More Climate Change artists caught in the act
It’s a Bolshevik Revolution.
They always do this. https://t.co/AuGzx3K1cF
— Exposing Bolshevism (@ExposeCommies_) September 15, 2020
6. BLM and communist messaging ok but…
These boys suspended for honoring our brave police and firefighters on 9/11. Someone raised them right. We need more standing up for what’s right & noble in our country. Shame on school officials. https://t.co/IhVp2KEIsb
— Jim DeMint (@JimDeMint) September 15, 2020
7. Another nail in the coffin for merit
8. It must be fun to burn down a place that was built to accommodate you when you illegally imposed yourself on a population and then demand stuff from the locals.
President Trump took to Twitter late Monday to issue a stern warning to Iran that an assassination attempt or attack against the U.S. in retaliation for the airstrike that killed Gen. Qassem Soleimani earlier this year would be met with a counterattack that “will be 1,000 times greater in magnitude.”
(Click through to see the Pompeo video on Fox. Its worth remembering that under Obama, Iran had attempted to assassinate both the Israeli and Saudi ambassador in Washington DC. They were caught and the plot was stopped)
10. Leftists want to make sure that demonstrations result in the total destruction of the nation state, of cultures, and the full access of all people in the World to the benefits of Western Civilization, which they claim is terrible.
With leftists, the point is NEVER the point, and the Revolution is ALWAYS the point. Once you watch these videos with that lens on, it becomes easier to hear what they are actually saying.
Thank you M., Wrath of Khan, ML., Richard, Pym Purnell, Johnny U. and everyone who is keeping an open mind to the events unfolding today.