1. Tucker Carlson on many things worth hearing
2. Fauci taken to task on limiting crowd size.
3. Japan appears to be ready to reenter the geopolitical stage with eyes on China
TEHRAN (Tasnim) – Egypt has sent nearly 150 soldiers to Syria to support the country’s military forces loyal to president Bashar al-Assad government, according Turkish media reports.
The report claims that the soldiers had been sent to the Aleppo countryside, Idlib area via the Hama Military Airport, Anadolu Agency said, citing reliable military sources.
It added that the troops were later deployed in the Khan al-Asal area in the western countryside of Aleppo and around the city of Saraqib in the southern countryside of Idlib.
Egyptian soldiers are said to have been deployed with light weapons on the front lines against the so-called moderate Syrian opposition factions.
Idlib is home to several anti-government militant outfits receiving Turkish support. Late last year, Syria launched an anti-terror operation against the foreign-sponsored militants after they failed to honor a de-escalation agreement between Ankara and Moscow.
(It is when Egypt sends real forces to Libya to oppose Turkish manifest destiny that things could get interesting.)
Well, it may be time to deploy the military to Seattle after all because what local lawmakers are doing is nothing short of allowing the city to be engulfed in violence and anarchy. They’re moving to abolish the police. It’s not defunding. It’s a total dissolution. Non-profit programs and “community-led activities” will replace policing. Why? Well, according to the resolution, the Seattle Police Department perpetuates racism and violence. Oh, yes, and it’s a vehicle of white supremacy. It’s typical ‘woke’ nonsense, and it’s a cancer that’s killing America.
(No. They do not. This is the usual communist deceptions aimed at alleviating public fear for what they really want. What they really want, they say in their own words in the video below. To see the rest of the tweets about the move to dissolve those who protect rights and property, please see this article)
6. The Federal government of Canada’s actions do not show incompetence, but a high degree of competence where the goal is the destruction of Canada as it has always been.
— Blazing CatFur (@Blazingcatfur) July 31, 2020
7. Knowing the FBI knew all about Epstein Island and the goings on for so long, really does explain a lot about the Trump-Anti-state relationship doesn’t it?
Explosive Epstein Docs Shows Mueller, Comey’s FBI Aware Since 2011… Did Nothing. https://t.co/432Yqy56b8
— Raheem Kassam (@RaheemKassam) July 31, 2020
8. Tucker on CNN’s odd omissions in their interview with the NBA chief.
9. Laura Ingram seems to be the only major media discussing the murder of a black Trump supporter. The killer also appears to be a black man.
10. It seems that studies being done on HCQ are being shut down before they can show it is effective.
Dr. Fauci (NAIDI Director) has effectively shut down the only RTC that could have proven the efficacy of #Hydroxychloroquine in symptomatic adult outpatients
This study had its enrollment cut from 2000 to 20 subjects
— Gummi Bear (@gummibear737) July 31, 2020
Thank you EB., Hellequin GM., M., ML., Wrath of Khan, Richard, Xanthippa, Babs, Yucki and MANY more who consistently or newly are making the effort to create clarity and understanding in times of overwhelming deceit.