1. This is interesting at a few levels. First, that ANTIFA would try and disrupt and destroy an anti-pedophile gathering says much about communist goals. Its never the issue, its about destroying civilization. But also, while I have no idea how this worked out, we do see a pattern where people who fight back against illegal interference with a demo by ANTIFA are penalized since they are interfering with their right to protest. But when ANTIFA or leftist groups attack people who are nearby who just dont agree with them, then the police or authorities claim that they were “antagonizing” the leftists. We saw this super clearly with Ezra Levant at Toronto City Hall. They just stood there and got attacked and police and security essentially decided they were antagonizing the protestors so no charges against them when they attacked Levant’s crew.
Anyone who is anti anti pedophilia should be investigated. https://t.co/SDZCGlEeNn
— ??Dr BrianofLondon.me (@brianoflondon) July 12, 2020
Oklahoma County District Attorney David Prater said on Friday that he chose to pursue the toughest charges against the rioters because he does not support the lawlessness that has taken place in some parts of the country, including the “police-free” region of Seattle known as the Capitol Hill Occupied Protests, or CHOP.
“This is not Seattle,” he told the Oklahoman. “We’re not putting up with this lawlessness here.”
Prater leveled strict charges against many of those who were arrested during the protests. Isael Antonio Ortiz, 21, Eric Christopher Ruffin, 26, and Malachai Davis, 18, were hit with terrorism charges after police alleged that Ortiz burned an Oklahoma County sheriff’s van during protests on May 30.
Ruffin is accused of encouraging “wanton destruction” by streaming Ortiz on a Facebook Live post in which he was also heard saying officers who harm black people should be killed. Ortiz has also been accused of attempting to burn a bail bonds shop along with Davis, who is accused of breaking the bond shop’s windows with brass knuckles he was filmed wearing.
3. One country in California fought the mask mandate and WON!
Are you ready to fight? Californians are and they are WINNING! https://t.co/TDn13q9oAm
— CJTRUTH?????? (@cjtruth) July 12, 2020
4. How many Covid deaths have their been in San Quentin? Anyone checked?
Well said. https://t.co/13UFlVhWyQ
— Tania Groth (@TaniaGroth) July 12, 2020
A YOUNG mom was shot dead in Indianapolis in front of her fiancé after an argument about the Black Lives Matter movement.
Jessica Doty Whitaker was walking with her partner Jose Ramirez and two friends at 3am on July 5 when they came across four men and a woman and an argument broke out.
The groups clashed over language and the Black Lives Matter movement, WTHR reported.
“I’ll never probably ever get that image out of my head of what happened,” Ramirez told the local news station.
According to Ramirez, the groups got into a racially charged argument, and one man pulled out a gun, and so Ramirez did too.
One article, published in far right news organization The Daily Wire, reported that Doty Whitaker had said “all lives matter” to the group, who allegedly were supporters of the BLM movement.
(Read the rest at the source. Something truly sick and destructive is happening)
6. Oklahoma votes to defund the police by half. Petition started in Norman Ok. to remove mayor and 4 city councillors.
7. Riots continue in Portland.
Antifa rioters and people with shields try to move in closer to the entrance of the federal courthouse. They’re repelled by flashbangs and more. Rioters respond by throwing projectiles and glass bottles at police. Video by @livesmattershow: pic.twitter.com/LjMpngzsaP
— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) July 12, 2020
Obese woman says she is disabled as a reason for not following police orders at the Portland BLM/antifa riot. https://t.co/ZZOxFf4Snj
— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) July 12, 2020
Thank you M., ML., PePi, Wrath of Khan, Yucki, Richard, Xanthippa, EB., and all who took the effort to be informed, send in news, and mostly think through the events that are taking place and try and use your understanding in any manner you can think of, to mitigate the harm, spread the truth, and work for the survival of reason and Civilization.