1. Today’s theme is how petty tyrants use the pseudo-reasoning of Neo-Marxism to destroy anyone who is not at least in the forward 50% of the communist movement.
By Jordan Peterson
So many messages of appalling idiocy, detestable envy, and envy embarrassing to behold, crossed my desk in the last fortnight that I found myself in the rare position of having too much to record — a writer’s dream. But that content also indicated that the bell is tolling, and that I am one of those for whom the death knell sounds.
I have watched the universities of the Western world devour themselves in a myriad of fatal errors over the last two decades, and take little pleasure in observing the inevitable unfold. It is a failing of human reason, with all its limitations, ego, and pretensions, to serve as Cassandra; to derive a certain satisfaction in watching the ship whose demise was foretold breach its hull on rocks hidden from all other observers.
The self-righteous pleasure of “I told you so,” is, however, of little comfort when the icy water wends its way around ankle, knee and thigh, threatening to swamp everything still retaining its incalculable and unlikely value, even if it simultaneously makes short shrift of the ignorance and willful blindness that is frequently part and parcel of the death of something once great.
Graffiti calling for the death of white people and insults toward police was found on the walls of the town hall of the Belgian town of Zaventem, with the local mayor connecting the statements to Black Lives Matter supporters.
The phrases “death to white people” and “fuck the police” were found written on the side of the building last weekend. Local mayor Ingrid Holemans said that she is taking the statements very seriously and that they are likely connected to the resurgence of the movement inspired by the death of George Floyd at the hands of a white police officer.
“It’s a reaction to what happened in the United States,” Holemans said. She added: “It has to do with the death of George Floyd, the African American who died during a police intervention.”
“And now, someone in Zaventem believes that it is necessary to tag the town hall building. But that, too, is violence. And we cannot fight violence with violence,” Holemans said, according to a Monday report by Belgian news site 7sur7.
(1. It has exactly nothing to do with the death of George Floyd. 2. No amount of threats or actions against White people will convince socialist governments of Western nations to allow their indigenous White citizens to defend themselves in any meaningful or effective way, and those that improvise a defence will likely be charged for something serious. Which tells us a lot about the nature of the real force behind these events)
4. The V4, of which Poland is a member, may be the last saddle of sanity in the Western World.
Poland’s President will meet with President #Trump in the White House today. Before the meeting, he visited the #Koscisuszko statue in front of the White House which was recently defaced by #BlackLivesMatter vandals. He sent a clear message to the leftist #BLM militants ????? https://t.co/idOcEGsIkN
— BasedPoland (@BasedPoland) June 24, 2020
5. Wonderful statement of facts from a woman who has not yet learned to be afraid.
The HYPOCRISY is Unbelievable! ?
MUST WATCH & RT!!!! ?? pic.twitter.com/hH5aP9uk3c
— TONY™? (@TONYxTWO) June 22, 2020
The girlfriend of the man who flew a “white lives matter” banner over a football match in the UK has been fired from her job after refusing to take “intensive racial sensitivity training.”
The banner was seen trailing behind a plane over Manchester City’s Etihad stadium on Monday before the club’s Premier League game with Burnley.
It provoked widespread condemnation and a police investigation, although authorities subsequently concluded that no criminal offense had been committed.
The person responsible for the banner, Burnley fan Jamie Hepple, faced a social media witch hunt although he responded with a Facebook post that said, “I’d like to take this time to apologise… TO ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOBODY!”
However, after a Twitter mob discovered the employment details of his girlfriend Megan, she was fired by Solace Foot Health and Reflexology simply for being guilty by association.
(Refuse the Marxist indoctrination camp, face the new Gulag of financial and social ostracism. Soon both will be compulsory in a more obvious sense)
7. Man wants to sue police for not rescuing him from communist occupied Seattle where police were forbidden by the occupiers as well as the mayor herself. His suit should be directed there.
— CoolTolerance (@cooltolerance) June 24, 2020
8. EXCLUSIVE: Burnley fan who chartered plane to fly White Lives Matter banner over Etihad stadium is SACKED from engineering firm where he worked as he defiantly says: ‘I’m not racist, I’d do it all again’
The Burnley football fan behind the White Lives Matter banner above the Etihad stadium has been sacked from his job at an engineering firm.
Jake Hepple, 24, was dismissed from his role as a welder at Lancashire-based Paradigm Precision this afternoon, with the company saying it ‘did not condone or tolerate racism in any form’.
It came as Mr Hepple used an interview with MailOnline to announce he did not regret the stunt, and tried to excuse his use of the word P*** online by saying he sometimes gets ‘a bit coked up and uses offensive language’.
He said: ‘I’m not racist. I know people are trying to make out to be one but I’m not. I’ve got lots of Black and Asian friends and this banner was actually inspired by the Black Lives Movement.
‘We were not trying to offend the movement or black people. I believe that it’s also important to acknowledge that white lives matter too. That’s all we were trying to say.’
(What is a four letter word that starts with P? Seriously what is it?)
9. Check out the list of communist actions against all companies and individuals connected to flying a banner saying White Lives Matter over a soccer game. The airport has removed runway access from the banner company. This is full blown Soviet communism!
[…] Blackpool Airport, which was used by the plane, announced it had suspended all banner towing operations ‘with immediate effect’ and said it ‘did not condone’ the message. […]
The company that operated the plane, Air Ads, is based in Stockport and flies from Blackpool Airport.
But it emerged yesterday the airport had suspended flights operated by the company pending an investigation. […]
The pilot, who did not wish to be named, told Sky News the banners are made to order and the flights cost around £700, with pilots taking around £100 per flight.
He added: ‘We would assume whoever paid for the banner would get done for it.’
(This is inconceivable in the way 1984 is also inconceivable.)
10. Once again, this is a communist insurgency. And even Democrat elected reps who think they are exempt from the path of destruction because they support it, capitalize on it and probably fund it, are in for a shock. Like this Wisconsin State Senator. This is about tearing down the system using race as a battering ram or any other potential victim politics they can exploit. These people do not give a damn about any injustice except the ones they can create to stress the system to breakage.
So the Madison crowd last night: knocked over the statue of an abolitionist immigrant who died fighting for the union, a statue commemorating women's suffrage and beat up a 60 year old state senator and left him lying on the ground.https://t.co/ZAQqZySAUe
— Chris Hayes (@chrislhayes) June 24, 2020
Thank you M., Wrath of Khan, Richard, PePi., C., Xanthippa, ET., EB., and all who have preserved their moral and ethical frames of reference in these challenging times
We will be doing a segment with Brad about Flynn. Meanwhile:
?Peter Strzok notes from 1/4/17 released in Flynn case:
Discussion among Obama, Comey, Yates, Biden, and Susan Rice.
Biden: "Logan Act"
Obama: "Have the right people on" Flynn case.
Comey: The Flynn/Kislyak calls "appear legit." pic.twitter.com/20a3z46Z9Z
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) June 24, 2020