For many more, click link above.
2. What a shame David Menzies couldn’t get a decent shot of the flag with a breeze on it, We could identify it right fast.
3. Another Doctor speaks up for Hydroxychloroquine and puts his money where his mouth is.
I want one physician in the entire world who used HCQ early, to show me it didn’t work. It doesn’t work for docs who gave toxic doses, fabricated data and never saw pts before sepsis. Oh, and their sorry “scientific” fan club. 100k to anyone to prove me wrong. Retweet that.
— Dr. Urso (@richardursomd) June 22, 2020
4. Twitter deletes anyone President Trump retweets
— Mark Dice (@MarkDice) June 23, 2020
(Parler appears to be a pet project to promote two people. So not sure about that either)
5. The FBI assigned FIFTEEN AGENTS to this “case” As Dinesh calls him, “Bubba Smollett”.
NOOSCAR ARE FUCKING IDIOTS!
— TheHuBLife (@GeneralDilley) June 23, 2020
It was a garage pull. Bubba Smollett should be fired and forced to do an apology tour. https://t.co/twZDfi2e1w
— Cassandra Fairbanks (@CassandraRules) June 23, 2020
McInnes has been scrubbed from all the Big Tech platforms in recent years.
After amassing more than 30 million views on the platform, political commentator Gavin McInnes has been permanently banned from YouTube.
McInnes’ channel had over 376,000 YouTube subscribers and had been uploading to the platform for more than 15 years.
Before being banned, Mcinnes had been uploading clips from Get Off My Lawn, a political talk show where he covers the days’ events, to his YouTube channel.
YouTube wrote that McInnes was banned for “glorifying or inciting violence against another person or group of people” and “creating content that encourages hatred of another person or group of people.”
(That has to be the most selectively enforced reason of all time. So many channels gin up hatred to Trump supporters, conservatives of any kind, voters or member of the German AfD party etc. etc. ad-nauseam. Frankly Google, FB, Twitter etc. should brace themselves for the largest class-action suit of all time. As frankly, should domain registrars like GoDaddy.)
MUZAFFARABAD: Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) President Sardar Masood Khan has called upon the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) member states to halt import of non-halal products from India.
He also called on the OIC leadership to initiate a boycott, divestment and sanctions movement against India and establish a Kashmir Humanitarian Fund with the help of the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) and the Islamic Solidarity Fund (ISF).
The AJK president made these proposals while addressing a virtual Emergency Meeting of the OIC Contact Group on Jammu and Kashmir convened at the request of Pakistan on Monday.
The session was attended by OIC Secretary General Yousef bin Ahmad Al-Othaimeen, Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi, Turkish FM Mevlut Cavusoglu, Saudi FM Prince Faisal bin Farhan, Niger ambassador Abubakar Hassan and Pakistan’s Permanent Representative to OIC Ambassador Rizwan Shiekh.
Inhabitants of the village of Afalonas on the island of Lesbos are at the mercy of illegal immigrants who have looted estates, slaughtered animals, and destroyed properties, according to the head of the small village, Costas Kourogenis.
According to Nea tis Lesvou online daily, in April, the situation has gone so far that one of the locals was injured by illegal migrants who entered his property.
“The first house on the outskirts of the village is 700 meters away from the Moria migrant camp. People only hear what is happening in [the town of] Moria, but our village has suffered the same fate for about a year now,” the village leader, Kourogenis, told Nea tis Lesvou.
With no sign that the dismal situation will improve any time in the future, locals fear that more of them might become victims of migrants from the nearby refugee camp.
“Residents are now afraid to spend the night in their own home,” said Kourogenis.
“There are villagers sleeping with rifles and others who have shot in the air when migrants were found inside their properties. I am very afraid that if this uncontrollable situation continues, unpleasant events will happen again,” fears the head of the Afalonas village.
The spread of violence in the Western world shows that their social model is failing while the Visegrád countries are becoming a model for peace and stability, writes Magyar Hírlap columnist Mariann ?ry.
“I also see that law enforcement and police are on the streets and yet there is a wave of violence. Statues are being toppled, the conditions are deplorable, and there are gang wars on the beautiful streets of small towns in civilized Western European countries,” Prime Minister Viktor Orbán said Orbán said in a radio interview this past Friday. “I look at the countries of those who are advising us how to conduct our lives properly and on good governance, proper operation of democracy, and I don’t know whether to laugh or cry.”
The day after Orbán’s remarks, there was a terrorist attack in Reading, England and mass street violence in Stuttgart, Germany after a drug search conducted by police.
Every time we mention the new normal that has emerged as a result of the coronavirus pandemic, we should remember that Western Europe has for some time had its own “new normal”: parallel societies, ghettos, no-go zones, terrorism, and looting. This is exactly the new normal that Central Europe has no desire to follow.
Sudan is close to finalizing a deal with the United States to compensate the victims of 1998 embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania that killed 224 people, Foreign Minister Asma Abdalla said Tuesday.
“The final touches of a settlement with victims of embassy bombings in Nairobi and Dar es Salaam are being finalized,” Abdalla told AFP in an interview.
“We now have a delegation in Washington negotiating with the victims’ lawyers and officials at the US Department of State.”
The twin bombings took place in August 1998 when a massive blast hit the US embassy in downtown Nairobi, shortly followed by an explosion in Dar es Salaam.
The attacks claimed by Al-Qaeda killed a total of 224 people and injured around 5,000 — almost all of them Africans.
The US has accused Sudan of aiding militants linked to the militant bombings and demanded compensation for victims’ families.
Thank you Wrath of Khan, M., Johnny U., Yucki, Richard, EB., PC., and a long list of wonderful people who assist this site and each other in many ways.