1. Excellent comparison between how White and or Christians are treated so differently than say, muslims by the media, and even the law in the West.
2. Canadian government propaganda network, CBC, makes a video about how a famous author of Children’s stories and the actor who acts out the main role, are in disagreement about the facts of biological sex. The Author, JK Rowling, believes that men cannot become women just by saying they are one. This of course is now heresy.
3. New German medical org. is started to counter the totalitarian measures implemented under false pretences over the Wuhan Flu. Also I think to promote Greek music.
4. AG Barr, Mike Pompeo, Mark Esper speaks to the Press about US executive order separating the US from the ICC and why. This is really good. For all rational thinkers, this is a source of real pride.
Kathleen Lowrey is an associate professor of anthropology at the Faculty of Arts of the University of Alberta, in Canada. She is also serving as the chair of the undergraduate program – an administrative role which includes duties such as chairing a committee about courses, approving transfer credits, and running a special seminar for honors students in the department.
She’s also a feminist. However, according to some anonymous students and the higher-ups of her University, she is not the right kind of feminist. Because she believes that women are … women. Even worse, she believes that men cannot be women because they don’t have a vagina.
These extreme and radical views caused her to become “problematic” as she was pressured to leave her administrative role. When she refused to do so, she was fired.
Lowrey says she was told in meetings that complaints, made to the dean of students and the university’s Office of Safe Disclosure and Human Rights, were that her views on feminism were making students feel unsafe and there were concerns this was driving students away from choosing anthropology as a major. She doesn’t know exactly the nature of the complaints — or who made them — because they were made informally and anonymously, she said.
“My chair was hoping that for the good of the department I would resign from my position.”
She said she was also told she had been discouraging students from organizing Pride events, which she denies. It was this claim which led her to conclude the complaints centred around her views on gender.
Following a subsequent meeting with the dean of the faculty, she received a letter saying she couldn’t effectively continue in the role and her leaving would be in the best interests of the department. Lowrey said the letter didn’t expound upon the reasons for her dismissal, and she maintains she has never been given proper reasons for her dismissal in writing.
6. Looks like the new communist “Autonomous zone” can count its existence in minutes.
Currently on 16th and Union. A SWAT bearcat w/ swat officers in armored car and police officers have gathered here. The van in front of the bearcat is full of police. pic.twitter.com/mLR50Po6eq
— max (@MaxGeopolitics) June 12, 2020
7. Trudeau’s record of democratic process in a tweet
We’ll respect Parliament, they said. We’ll be transparent, they said.
What a joke. https://t.co/BiL90HdoCD
— Andrew MacDougall (@AGMacDougall) June 11, 2020
8. Information about Sweden’s success or failure in terms of deaths due to Covid and its Laissez faire strategy runs over itself about once a week. But it would be wrong to post material I don’t understand supporting one side and not post material I don’t understand which supports the other. This article suggests that Sweden’s failure to isolate led to a massively higher death rate than countries that did lock down. Link here.
Thank you PePi, M., Wrath of Khan, ML., Richard, Xanthippa, Yucki and all who contributed in any of a number of ways to this effort in these depressing times.