1. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the most powerful man in the European Union.
He messes up in public again!
Watch @JunckerEU turn up in one black shoe and one brown shoe, only to have his assistants notice and move him away to fix his faux pas.
— Paul #StandUp4Brexit ????? (@freespirited_p) November 16, 2018
2. BDS movement curiously targets the one non-offender
Muslim Rep. Ilhan Omar LIED & now admits she supports the BDS movement that seeks Israel’s destruction.
— Amy Mek (@AmyMek) November 16, 2018
3. Canadian journalist, Candice Malcolm, has noticed that Canada refuses real refugees, preferring instead the people who cause real refugees to exist.
Asia Bibi is a real refugee, and is in need of protection. If the U.K. insists on cowering to a mob of Pakistani Islamists, then Canada needs to be there to offer Bibi and her family immediate aid and asylum. My latest column in the Sun: https://t.co/nAI4UX6shU
— Candice Malcolm (@CandiceMalcolm) November 15, 2018
4. This is disappointing. Was this an Obama appointed judge?
— Sean Hannity (@seanhannity) November 16, 2018
5. Just how communist is the West now? Twitter will not tolerate questioning cultural-Marxist fiction with facts.
This is fucking bullshit @twitter. I’m not allowed to say that men aren’t women or ask questions about the notion of transgenderism at all anymore? That a multi billion dollar company is censoring BASIC FACTS and silencing people who ask questions about this dogma is INSANE pic.twitter.com/dul6iOdbaz
— Meghan Murphy (@MeghanEMurphy) November 15, 2018
I have to stop now. This much evidence of the utter and total destruction of real human rights like freedom of speech and conscience, (where conscience means the right to pursue and discuss truths, including Western and scientific truths as well as observable facts), is giving me a headache.