1. I always thought that sending the police after people who disagree with government policy was the definition of totalitarian. Isn’t it? Especially but not exclusively when that government policy is to kill a kid because they don’t want to allow the parents to take him elsewhere for treatment.
We’ve issued a statement this evening to make people aware that social media posts which are being posted in relation to Alder Hey and the Alfie Evans situation are being monitored and may be acted upon. Read the full statement here: https://t.co/epopt5bhmY
— Merseyside Police (@MerseyPolice) April 25, 2018
Related: Doctors disagree with doctors
2. Powerful video by Tommy Robinson in support of his Day for Freedom demo coming up May 6th in Whitehall London UK
Institutions are putting their reputations above the safety of vulnerable children who are being sexually exploited, an inquiry has found.
“The inquiry considers that all too often institutions are prioritising the reputation of political leaders or the reputation of their staff, or avoiding legal liability, claims or insurance implications, over the welfare of children and tackling child sexual abuse,” an interim report by the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse (IICSA) has found.
The IICSA is examining cases of sexual abuse by “people of public prominence” in Westminster and any potential cover-ups; mass child sexual exploitation (CSE) by Muslim grooming gangs; abuse of children during the post-WW2 child migration programme; and child abuse in the Roman Catholic and Anglican churches, children’s homes, and other authorities.
4. Please pay close attention to this video’s contents. An expert discusses the relationship between Erdogan’s Turkey and the Muslim Brotherhood. This answers a lot of questions and gives a model good enough for predictions.
5. Could Dankula conviction MUST be appealed and fought and fought till he wins. If he wins, he wins. But if he loses, we all lose.
6. Just in case anyone out there still is walking around with the illusory glow that all of us who were saying that the Left and Islam were imminently going to turn Western nations into totalitarian shit holes..
Today my and @PatrickLenart s private flats were broken into and searched by austrian police. Also across they country they searched GI-offices and houses. An attorney wants to ban GI in Austria & put us up to 3 years in prison for critizing islam with peaceful actions.
— Martin Sellner (@Martin_Sellner) April 27, 2018
7. Senator Pat Colbeck Ladies and Gentlemen
Thank you Perfect Child, M., Wrath of Khan, Xanthippa, Rachel and many MANY more.
One thing that is interesting to note:
While the pressure on people who speak up about Islam and leftism in a factual and academic, or for that matter, in any manner whatsoever that is critical or presents an obstacle to the manifest destiny of Leftists and islamic groups increases, the degree of reasoned arguments against us decreases.
This is a tell.
They are attacking us personally when they can. Trying to doxx or otherwise place us in harms way, or trying to destroy career prospects and any other form of harm they can do to classical liberals or anyone who believes in individualism and religious liberty. But the quality of the arguments against us are fewer and of lower quality. Increasingly of the ‘cats will not walk on the koran’ variety.
So there should be less doubt as to what and who is truthful. But most of us who are defending freedom and genuine individual rights are facing greater kinetic threats and intimidation of one kind or another.
Things are changing.