1. Turkey feels that Russia should appologize for having its jet and rescue copter shot down and its pilots killed by Turkey and Turkish agents
2. I am not at liberty to say where I got the following bit of information at the moment but it is a source I know and I hope to have an interview with the source soon.
Meanwhile, the text below is verbatim from my email:
a message to me:
Xxxxxxxx, Turkish MIT & CIA have been working together for a few years. There is an entire warehouse full of weapons in Adana that belongs to the U.S. Consulate.
I’ll try to arrange an interview with someone that worked there.
3. In the article that was written in the spring, and which the Turkish government took down and only today, arrested the journalists who wrote it, (who may face life in prison now) the basic story ran that Erdogan was using the Turkish secret service to run large amounts of weapons and ordnance to the Islamic State fighters known as Turkmen.
Here is an article on who they are as related to the downing of the Russian jet and rescue heli
Syria’s Turkmen: who they are, and what they have to do with Russia’s downed plane
After Turkish forces shot down a Russian Su-24 warplane on the Turkey-Syria border on Tuesday morning, disturbing reports emerged that members of a Syrian rebel group claimed to have killed the Russian pilots as they descended with parachutes after ejecting from their destroyed plane.
“Both of the pilots were retrieved dead. Our comrades opened fire into the air and they died in the air,” Alpaslan Celik, a rebel commander, told Reuters.
To understand why Celik’s rebels would even claim to do this, you need to know a little bit about who they are. These rebels aren’t part of Syria’s Arab majority: They’re Turkmen, an ethnically Turkish minority in Syria that plays a unique role in the Syrian conflict — one that may have had something to do with the downing of Russia’s aircraft in the first place.
4. BBC link to the story about the Turkish journalists arrested in Turkey
5. Turkey makes the bizarre claim that it didn’t know the jet was Russian
(This begs a lot of questions even if true, which Ezra dealt with well in his video of yesterday)
6. Putin recommends tourism to Turkey ends from Russia
7. Turkey accuses Russia of slander as Moscow has 39 businessmen arrested in wake of downed plane
Vladimir Putin and Recep Tayyip Erdogan exchanged accusations of treachery and slander on Thursday, as the diplomatic fall out of Turkey shooting down a Russian warplane continued to mount.
The public recriminations came as Russia prepared to impose a swathe of punishing economic sanctions against Turkey, including abandoning a flagship pipeline project and a $20 billion nuclear power deal.
A Turkish fighter jet shot down a Russian SU-24 bomber as it carried out a mission against rebel fighters near the Syrian-Turkish border on Tuesday morning. Turkey claims the Russian aircraft violated its airspace, while Russian officials say the shooting down happened over Syrian territory.
Thank you Shabnam, CB Sashenka, M., Yucki, Wrath of Khan, and more.
I thought we knew long ago that the Gadaffi weapons were being moved out of Libya by Ambassador Stevens to Turkey and then onto Syria by the Turks. Stevens also met with the Turkish Consul in Benghazi who left the US compound something like only an hour before the assault began.
Obama and Erdogan, two lying frauds, have accomplished something I thought I would never know. Israel and Russia are BFF.
RUSSIA WILL NOW BUY TOMATOES from ISRAEL instead of TURKEY
I hope that these sad affair will lead to Israel being part of the BRIC Nations. From BRIC to BRIIC!!!
John, check out this one: KUWAIT-
Israel Is Not Our Enemy
After seven whole decades since the State of Israel was founded and was recognized by the world except for Arab countries, as Arabs, who is our real enemy today? Has Israel ever invaded Kuwait? Has it killed its citizens? No. Why does Kuwait consider Israel as an enemy while it deals with Iraq, that already invaded and occupied it, as a friend, brother and neighbor?
The bottom line is that Israel is not the Arabs’ enemy and Arab countries have to individually get rid of the Arab nation’s complex and make their own individual decisions independently