1. Video on the robbery of the FBI arsenal yesterday. (It is noteworthy that there has been several robberies of US enforcement weapons depots in the past couple of years. Its possible that some or all are criminals for criminal purposes but it would be good to see stats on overall robberies of govt. weapons lockers over the past 25 years and see if there is a spike in the past year)
2. David Wood made a video tool for all who have heard the most common canard used by muslims to try and deflect away from islam as the source ideology for terror. Sonia Bailey wrote about it a couple of times for this site and the subject comes up from pretty often. So it is important that we equip ourselves with this bit of info, as when discussing this subject with muslims in ‘taqiyya mode’ or leftists this tends to be the rhetorical device most commonly used, and as always, David Wood explains it very well.
(rational action is so rare these days its cause for celebration. That is a bad sign. But at least we are 2 for 50 or one twenty fifth of the US states has a sense of self preservation)
Several US governors have said they are putting on hold programmes to resettle Syrian refugees in their states.
Governor Rick Snyder of Michigan said he was suspending the acceptance of new refugees until a security review could be completed.
And leaders in Alabama, Texas, Arkansas and Louisiana have said they would oppose the settlement of any more
The decisions come in the wake of the attacks in Paris which killed 129 people on Friday evening.
5. Trudeau makes it clear that his government will not allow our F 18s to remain in the coalition against the Islamic State, and he is squally careful to refer to them as ISIL. A group that existed for about 10 minutes a couple of years ago.
6. France notices its at war, and calls an act of war, an act of war.
(Today is the day to bet on longshots. Call your high school sweetheart)
It “has been proven” that terrorists “use migration consciously and in a well-organized manner” in order to assimilate with those who leave their homes for a better life, Hungary’s Prime Minister Viktor Orbán said today in the Hungarian Parliament, after sending his condolences once again to France, national news agency MTI reported.
Islamic State warned in a new video on Monday that countries taking part in air strikes against Syria would suffer the same fate as France, and threatened to attack in Washington.
The video, which appeared on a website used by Islamic State to post its messages, begins with news footage of the aftermath of Friday’s Paris shootings in which at least 129 people were killed.
The message to countries involved in what it called the “crusader campaign” was delivered by a man dressed in fatigues and a turban, and identified in subtitles as Al Ghareeb the Algerian.
“We say to the states that take part in the crusader campaign that, by God, you will have a day, God willing, like France’s and by God, as we struck France in the center of its abode in Paris, then we swear that we will strike America at its center in Washington,” the man said.
(I think its great that the Islamic State spokestards actually use the term Crusader more or less accurately as opposed to the leftists who use it as a pejorative. By Crusaders, these guys mean those few of us that know slavery, torture, sexual slavery, institutionalized rape, mass murder for beliefs not miscible with islam, religious manifest destiny and so on are wrong and that we must defend ourselves from their ambitions and actions of global conquest. Just like what motivated the historical crusades to take back Constantinople and Jerusalem, both of which were Christian cities at the time conquered by islam)
9. Kurdish defenders find mass graves of woman past child bearing age.
(The video uses quite a bit of new speak though, like ‘militants’ when presumably they mean muslims and ‘ISIL’ which is some odd Obama-Trudeau euphemism for the Islamic State)
(Also there is a video here but you have to click CC and set it to English for a machine translation of what Putin says)
11. FOX busts Obama for his weak response to the Paris attack.
(In order to get a reaction from Obama, a muslim has to be arrested for being a jerk when he is caught with what is clearly a hoax bomb. Then you will see an emotional reaction from Obama)
Thank you M., Wrath of Khan, SW., Johnny U., and everyone. Many more in fact. Its been another chaotically busy day here. More to come including some interviews and quote seriously heavy news about France.
One of our community who watches Hungarian streaming TV posted the following translation of a news report from this morning:
7-9k migrants into Slovenia last night alone.
Slovenia trying to call up as many retired cops as possible because they’re afraid of the Paris events.
Called up 252 reserve cops
Building 5km per day fences
In a week and a half they will finish 80km
Only building fences where green border can be easily crossed.
Balkan states should cooperate in alerting the next state how many immigrants to expect
Croates want to build fences against the Serbia border
Previously the Croates were complaining about the Hungarian fence. No one is complaining any more.
Some more fantastic news out of Hungary. President Orban has made it clear that Hungary will not tolerate the labeling of products from Israel as the European Union has decided to do.