1. Drone footage of self proclaimed ‘anti-fa’ and classical liberals defending liberty from Islam in Australia
1b. Ozzie police use pepper spray on protestors
(It would appear that, as per usual, the police felt the need to spray the self proclaimed ‘anti-fascists’ with pepper spray, likely because as per usual, it was they who did the violence. It is certainly the case in the UK and Scandinavia. Also of note, the leftists brought milk with them. Which means they expected to be pepper sprayed, which means they came to do violence. Notice the Pali scarf at 1:42)
2. Slovakian citizens protest the use of islamic immigrants to deconstruct their culture and society
(Its cool though, how the Slovaks dress their cops like they are at a gay bar on the Death Star)
(Sooner or later these geniuses, after a few months of costly analysis will realize what the problem is here and how to fix it.)
4. Kashmir: Violent clashes break out between muslims and pretty much anyone around who isn’t one
5. Another US attorney who is looking to get an angry letter from Obama
6. Video of US trained ‘freedom fighters’ fighting with who knows who against I have no idea
7. Australia again: More violent extreme leftists disguised as ‘anti-racists’ causing a riot then trying to play the victim when sprayed by police.
8. Not content with making it basically illegal to criticize Islam in the UK and control all media and how they describe muslims committing vile acts of slaughter and destruction, the UK has decided it needs a full time propaganda TV station to try and keep the lie alive.
Abdulazeez was reportedly spotted with three other men who were wearing long beards like Abdulazeez. All four were reportedly practice shooting.
The claim has not been confirmed by law enforcement but several sources told WDEF the men were likely spotted at Prentice Cooper Gun Range.
Thank you very much M., Richard, Wrath of Khan, Oz-Rita, Perfect Child, Bains and many I have lost track of.
There is piles more to post and many many more links in the comments worthy of reader’s attention. The match is lit. The question now is, what is going to catch?