Major Stephen Coughlin (Ret.), a decorated intelligence officer known as the Pentagon’s leading expert on Islamic law has authored a forthcoming book, “Catastrophic Failure: Blindfolding America in the Face of the Jihad,” that serves as a damning indictment of America’s national security establishment’s response to the global war being waged by Islamic supremacists, and provides a chilling message to the American people.
We had the opportunity to discuss Coughlin’s new book in a wide-ranging interview that you can find below.
2. This is an interesting clip about the take over of Ramadi that should be seen and judged on its own merits.
3. This is an extraordinary clip! The imam explaining the 3 choices of convert to islam, pay or die, is honest in his interpretation and facts of koran and Islamic traditions right up till the 2 mins 19 second mark where he begins to lie about other religions and how they operate. But he is flawlessly honest right up to that point. This is the clip that has to be sent to all you contacts. Please consider spreading it to all sites and news agencies who dare broach the subject.
4. Qatar arrests BBC reporters for exposing their slave labour racket for the FIFA games.
Osamah Al-Mandalawi, 25, faces one count of sexual assault. He is scheduled to appear in Newmarket court on June 4.
Pattenden said police are not “putting out an opinion” whether licensed cabs or private cars are safer.
“We’ve had cases in the past where we’ve had sexual assaults from cab drivers, bus drivers,” he said. “To the best of our knowledge, this is the first time, at least in Vaughan, that there’s been a report of this happening with an Uber driver. Be aware of your surroundings, travel in groups, these people did the right thing. Definitely come forward and contact police.”
Uber Canada said its drivers must pass background checks that “include federal, provincial and local records, surpassing Toronto taxi and limo requirements.”
6. Ontario judge cuts sentence of convicted bank robber with weapon in order to help him avoid deportation to Syria
7. Muslim schoolgirl, who famously converted to Christianity on Facebook and ran away from her Ohio home, reveals how ten years on she’s still estranged and living in fear of honor killing by family or fanatics
‘Those who do understand it, and understand it very well, are those who have wanted me dead. That’s why I have taken, and continue to take, precautions to protect my life and safety,’ she writes, according to Columbus Dispatch.
The book also sheds light on Rifqa’s strict upbringing, her first religious experiences as a Christian convert and a battle with cancer that nearly cost Bary her life at age 18.
In her memoir, the 22-year-old aspiring lawyer reveals that she had been molested as a child by a member of her extended family – an incident that ultimately prompted her parents to leave Sri Lanka and move to the US.
‘In some Muslim cultures, like mine, this kind of violation is a great source of dishonor,’ Bary explains. ‘Yet the shame is not attached to the abuser; it is cast on the victim.
(The article is worth a click and a read and there is a video at source)
8. This Rebel video exposes the near insane NDP position on the Islamic State and speaks to a scholar in Toronto about the nature of the Islamic State and how to defeat it.
Thank you Don C., M., Wrath of Khan, Lynx, antikythera and all. There are many events of geopolitical significance as well as follow up links to stories which have been posted that are in the comments of the various posts of the day and previous days as well as in the reader links posts which appear every day at a minute after midnight.