At least 30 prisoners and 10 guards have been killed in a prison break in Iraq, as more than 50 other inmates escaped, officials and police say.
The Islamic State (IS) militant group says it was behind the attack on the jail in Khalis, north-east of Baghdad.
(CAUTION: Video contains much artifacts of islamic efforts)
2. There are many items dealing with the current conflict in Macedonia where an advanced degree of Islamic occupation has led to one of the worst situations in Europe for residents of cities there. Please check comments for more videos and articles under the last post and the Reader links post for today to see some of the anarchy created by Kosovar (almost certainly muslim) people shooting up a city. For the authorities in that city, they may want to watch this video from the PVV part of the Netherlands:
3. Australia: “There are some amongst us….”
4. Meanwhile, in Kumanovo Macedonia
5. Germany: Ironically self named, ‘anti-fascists growing more and more violent as German police break up their counter demo to PEGIDA as they try and bust it up
(The RT title of the video is “Germany: Police use force to stop demonstrators breaking up ‘anti-Islamification’ rally” So it may not be PEGIDA but some other group sick of what Islam does to liberal states)
6. At last. A FOX host who seems to have a grip on reality
(If just a few hundred thousand of us would show as much defiance as Ms. Geller we wouldn’t have a problem in the West with these savages)
7. Bill Maher on the events in Texas
Thank you M., Richard and many other news watchers who send in these excellent and important links. Geopolitical, like what happens all over the world where muslims are trying to take over and implement sharia law and establish islamic supremacy, and links on influential TV personalities showing how they are trying to shape public opinion. As written on this site before and recently, the things Ms. Geller set in monition in Texas turn out to have exposed attitudes and opinions of the cowardly celebrity class in the West that needed to be seen by all. She shone a flashlight into the sewers and now we can see the rats and roaches which have been determining policy for Western nations for so long. It is comforting only that the average person seems to be on the side of reason and the enlightenment as well as a few people willing to risk a TV career to speak important truths.