1. Ezra Levant does 18 minutes of clarity on the Omar Khadr press conference yesterday
2. Pentagon: Syrian Forces Start Combat Training
(What could possibly go wrong!)
3. A comment was posted earlier today about propaganda made in the US concerning the Japanese and Nazi threat. It has some great links. Here is one of the videos referred to in it. If only we were allowed to be this truthful and make this kind of propaganda today.
Military bases and installations in the United States have been ordered to raise their force protection condition status to Bravo (FPCON Bravo), due to general concerns about ISIS related threats, but not because of any specific threat or plot.
U.S. Northern Command’s Admiral William Gortney ordered the increase in the force protection condition from FPCON Alpha, which is the standard for U.S. military bases.
The order will result in some visible increases in security, though there will also be other not-so-visible measures that will be taken. It is unclear how long the order to raise the force protection condition will remain in effect.
Force Protection Conditions essentially set a baseline for U.S. military facilities to follow for their security. This would include military recruiting stations and offices outside of U.S. military bases. The Pentagon has also been at FPCON Alpha, but with an enhanced security posture for quite some time.
The last time the force protection status was raised to the Bravo level was on the 10th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks. The higher levels of force protection are Charlie and Delta.
5. Here is an interesting clip from the same building where the attack in Texas happened, except this was a muslim gathering to try and figure out how to navigate around US freedoms and implement a more sharia friendly system.
6. Pakistani heli crashes with 2 ambassadors on board onto a school
7. Video on the raised security level at all US military bases within the US
Kano, Nigeria (CNN)A gunman wearing a suicide bomb vest attacked a school in northeast Nigeria’s Yobe state Friday morning, leaving 12 people seriously injured and the attacker dead, according to a police source and students who witnessed the attack.
The man opened fire on students as they underwent security checks outside the College of Administrative and Business Studies (CABS) in Potiskum at 8:10 a.m. local time, and rushed into the school firing sporadic shots while being chased by students and residents, a witness said.
“We have evacuated 12 people with serious gunshot wounds to hospital from the scene of the shooting attack,” a police officer said on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak about the incident. A paramedic at the Potiskum General Hospital said the hospital received 12 people with serious injuries.
“The gunman died after he set off his suicide explosives as he was being chased inside the school, but no one was hurt,” the officer said.
(Yada yada yada it was Boko Haram)
9. Geraldo Rivera, real name Gerry Rivers, reminds us all that the thing we take for granted the most is our sense of smell. No one but no one before him and up until Al Sharpton, has made more money race baiting and exploiting humanity’s lowest common denominator than Rivers. Anyone else remember his show where he had genuine KKK on with a panel of black people who started a fight in studio during which Rivers got his nose broken? For him to speak about Pamela Geller that way is such profound hypocrisy even were his claims true, that he would have to be a kind of a sociopath to get any sleep tonight after the things he said in this clip.
(I wonder if there is a clue in this story that might help explain why the police are so non-responsive to the largest and most destructive criminal activity against the British public since the Vikings)
A former police officer is due to appear in court today charged with a string of sex offences against teenage girls.
Mohammad Arshad, 35, of Ferndale Road, Luton, will appear at Hatfield Magistrates’ Court charged with 17 counts, on recommendation of the Crown Prosecution Service.
They include 10 counts of inciting a child to engage in sexual activity, four counts of grooming, two counts of sexual touching of a child and offering to supply cannabis.
Thank you M., Perfect Child, Wrath of Khan, and all. Busy news day. more soon.