TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran’s official IRNA news agency is reporting the country has sent a warning to Israel through the United States over the recent killing of an Iranian general in an alleged Israeli airstrike.
The Tuesday report quotes Deputy Foreign Minister Hossein Amirabdollahian as saying, “We told the Americans that the leaders of the Zionist regime should await the consequences of their act.”
He added, “The Zionist regime has crossed our red lines.”
(For a group that screams about loving death and hating life and eternity in an all-you-can-hump bar and brothel in the clouds, they sure get snooty when they are killed by a Jew)
2. Israeli speaks at PEGIDA. (This is amazing)
3. Gazanians attack UNRWA building after funding slashed.
(Nothing savage like about that behaviour at all. I suggest the Nobel Prize committee introduce new prizes for attacking buildings with rocks and building crappy rockets so that these people can lead the world in Nobel Prizes)
(Weird thing to ask for after you have defeated Al Qaeda, crushed terrorism world wide and made the world safe for blind ladies with prams to cross the freeways of the world. I thought I heard him say something like that at the last several state of the union addresses)
5. Meanwhile the Islamic State continues their practice of mass executions. Photos at link. For those not fully desensitized to pictures of living human beings in Orange jump suits being shown with their heads blown in with bullets, think twice before clicking.
6. More on Bowe Bergdhal case
(I wonder why they don’t use his muslim name? You know he has one)
7. First ever Muslim call to prayer inside the Washington state capitol Legislative building in Olympia on Muslim Lobby Day Jan. 19, 2015
(I need to re read the US 1st amendment again, I think I must have misunderstood it)