1. Spain: 492 immigrants jump the fence in North African enclave Melilla
2. A dozen dead attempting to illegally break in to Spain
3. Interesting radio program exposing leftism in the schools and other facts of life today. Islam and its nonsense is touched upon. It is comforting to know that there is some reasonable media in Australia. Especially after the selective enforcement against that great Oz Journalist, Andrew Bolt. This is long so put it on if you want good background for housework. There is nothing especially profound here, it is just decent radio.
4. A mustard rapper has made a video where he threatens Geert Wilders and then shoots an actor effigy of him. There is a translation of it being worked on. I hope to have it tomorrow although this presents certain ethical dilemmas. Mr. Wilders has apparently filed official complaints about it. The video remains on Youtube.
al Qaeda flagThe head of a Gaza-based jihadist group warned on Sunday that there are several thousand Al-Qaeda-inspired terrorists in Gaza.
Speaking to The Associated Press (AP), the terror leader, Abu Bakir al-Ansari, said that these terrorists pose a formidable threat to both Israel and Gaza’s Hamas rulers.
Al-Ansari described a movement that is larger and better organized than is generally believed, with dozens of fighters now in Syria, and claimed his group killed an Italian activist three years ago. He added that Gaza’s Salafis have agreed with Hamas to observe a truce with Israel for the time being, but that they are ready to fight at any time.
(I post this because of the number of times people accuse Jews of all being communists etc. In Finland, many Jews fought with the Nazis even though they knew the Nazi policies on Jewish people, because they knew that Communism was the greater evil to them at that point)
8. Ukrainian leader of freedom of speech organization beats up head of TV station and forces him to resign for differing opinions on Russia.