1. Here is a good news/bad news item. The good news is that 54% of Canadians are beginning to understand Islam as a dogma well enough to view it negatively. The bad news is that 46% are still deluded enough about it to tolerate bad policy and increased Islamic influence. Hopefully someone who recognizes the bearded man can tell us a little bit about him and his teachings.
2. Perhaps the people in item 1, ‘Canadian negativity towards islam’, might want to read some of the news items about the mass-stabbing attack in China. It may help them to understand why people are beginning to look at practitioners of that religion with some caution. That was within the last 40 hours or so. Or 911 in New York and DC. Or possible Beslan Russia. Or one of the 22,500 odd other attacks since Sept. 11 2001.
Anyone who is not Islamophobic, isn’t paying attention.
Prison officials in Afghanistan’s southern city of Kandahar have been tricked into releasing 12 Taliban fighters.
The chief of security for Kandahar, Rahmatullah Atrafi, said a letter had been sent to the prison on Tuesday requesting a prisoner release.
Eighteen inmates on the list were due to be freed, but the other 12 were not.
6. Pussy Riot, the annoying post-modern anti-Christian rock band in Russia does some kind of public demonstration where police attack them with pepper spray and whips or something. Video at link!
Here is another video, a Vice TV vid, of the Pussy Riot aborted attempt to protest something ad getting beaten by the Cossacks.
7. U.S. Army Lieutenant General (Ret.) William “Jerry” Boykin, in a World Net Daily radio interview, confirmed that people with high security clearances connected to the Muslim Brotherhood hold important positions in every major federal agency including the Pentagon and the Department of Defense.
8. Inside the Afghan National Army. Vice TV full documentary.
(I have not watched this yet)
9. Far left groups patrol Ukraine. These must be the moderate Nazis we kept hearing about.
Thank you UK Pete, EDL Buck, M, Fjordman and all. Working on Ezra’s excellent speech in Copenhagen. I hope to have it up tonight.