1. Here is a good video of the March in Paris made controversial by misleading reportage.
This was a rather haphazard march of mostly like minded people who ranged from the mildly conservative (some abortion controls desired) to the classically liberal/pro-secular. Yes, some ‘Nazi’s’ and French muslim ‘comedian’ fans attached themselves to the march to try and hijack it but that was no excuse for Israel National News to post this picture which was actually from Russia in 2013. How very disappointing.
In the recorded speech, Qaradawi—one of the most influential Islamic clerics in the world, spiritual leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, author of over 100 books on Muslim doctrine, and head of the International Union of Muslim Scholars—sarcastically thanks the U.S. for supporting the “freedom fighters” in Syria, adding that “Allah willing, your [U.S.] aid will increase.”
Then, while working himself up because the U.S is only providing weapons to the jihadis in Syria, as opposed to directly intervening, Qaradawi declares in frustration: “We want America to take a manly stand—a stand for Allah!”
4. Several rumors have been circulated about the women who was killed when her islamic head garment got caught in an escalator yesterday, claiming she wasn’t wearing a hijab.
Several pictures of her have been published since with more information.
5. Dershowitz, legal experts say vindictive D’Souza indictment came from higher up (This is concerning)
Admiral Edouard Guillaud suggested that a lack of firm central authority in Tripoli has fostered lawlessness in the southern area and France doesn’t want it to become “the new center of gravity of terrorism.”
Congested… The illegal bus bay at the Al Amanah College Liverpool. Source: News Limited
- Residents to report school to ICAC
- Complaints about unauthorised building works
- Illegal works include toilets and sports areas
- Traffic noise unbearable claim residents
A CROWDED western Sydney Islamic school is using public parks for play activities after building a hall and toilet block on playgrounds without council approval.
The Al Amanah College at Liverpool has also constructed a playground not much bigger than a basketball court over an area intended to be an off-street turning bay for the safe pick-up and drop-off of students.
(Zoning?! I Don’t need no stinkin zoning!)
8. Choudary uploaded a video today of his mob making demands, whining about stuff and uttering threats. News article here.
(Seems like a good start. Now if only Anjem and his gang would pony up and lead by example and get martyred there themselves, well that would be a fine example to the rest of British muslims how to achieve paradise, not just for them but for the infidels in the UK as well!)
Thank you M, Nilk, Fjordman, Richard and all who sent in material. I suspect there will be more tonight.