This video made my week
Anyone else think this video is a variation on this theme?
For background on this story please see this item at The Rebel Media
Thank you Egri Nok
There is a lot of information coming out in German media. For the moment, here is a clip of that newly leaked footage from the train station. Think of it as a warm up. More material is in the pipe now, articles and video. Please check back at this post over the course of the day.
Articles and video to follow.
Thanks for the tips and translation Egri Nok:
Its also great how the German actual people handled the pernicious and fascist self-titled, ANTI-FACISTS
The pompous hubris of the people on the podium is bone chilling. I bet I know what they are imaging for the indigenous people of Germany right then
I hope she gets this treatment every-time she sticks her head out the door the genocidal psycho.
An original translation by Egri Nok:
Red-Green takes steps against revelations
(photo caption: The committee of inquiry holds session in the room of the CDU. Here, the Cologne police officer Peter Römers is in the witness stand).
Düsseldorf — The revelations that are unfolding about Cologne on the night of New Year’s Eve provoke unusual measures. Now the red-green government majority in parliament wants to drill down on media reports by searching for “moles” in parliament.
SPD [Social Democrats] and the Greens think there was an unlawful disclosure of documents. According to EXPRESS information, on Wednesday, the government parties [Social Democrats and Greens] have submitted a request to the committee of inquiry for consignment of a letter to Parliament President Carina Gödecke (57, SPD).
They want her to give permission for prosecution by the judiciary. SPD chairman Hans-Willi Körfges (61) wants to discuss these issues “in the non-public part of the next meeting”:
“Whoever publishes confidential documents is violating laws, and endangers clearance efforts. There is a strong impression that there is unfair play for political calculations by undue deliberate indiscretions. VS documents (VS = classified information, note of editor) must remain strictly confidential”. According to Körfges, they “partially contain personal data of victims that should not be made public.”
However, Red-Green take as examples reports of “EXPRESS” and the “Kölner Stadt-Anzeiger” of 6 and 30 April, that were not at all about “personal data of victims”.
The EXPRESS had exclusively reported, among other things, that Cologne CID officials have noted in January that there had been an attempt by the National Police Agency on New Year’s day to delete the term “rape” from an internal police report to the interior ministry — according to them on “the Ministry’s request.”
Interior Minister Ralf Jäger (55, Social Democrats) immediately “strongly” rejected this.
But this Monday, the CID officials testifying as witnesses before the committee corroborated the facts and confirmed the revelations. For Jäger, himself scheduled as a witness next Monday, these are unpleasant descriptions. SPD and the Greens apparently assume that the press reports were based on “VS only for internal use” documents, which “only members of parliament and a limited staff can view”.
“According to preliminary legal assessment, both are in any case a violation of professional secrecy according to § 353b of the Criminal Code,”, the complaint says.
Matthi Bolte (30), the chairman of the Greens in the committee of inquiry in parliament, said to the EXPRESS: “Freedom of the press is a valuable commodity. If, however, through targeted indiscretions the ability of the committee of inquiry to work is at risk, this must be clearly identified.” For a violation of official secrets, if convicted, a prison sentence of up to five years or a fine is impending.
An original translation by Egri Nok
Attacks in Cologne
Who is it who does not want “rape” to emerge?
Two police officers report in parliament that they were told to cross out the word “rape” in a first account on the sexual excesses on New Year’s Eve in Cologne. But they stood their ground.
Explosive news around the New Year’s Eve night in Cologne.
The WELT has obtained an email from the Cologne police that describes how an account of sexual attacks was to be downplayed. Source: Die Welt.
Detective chief superintendent Jürgen H. of the Cologne police remembers very well how a phone caller from the superior authority complained about the “IE account” (important event report) on sexual attacks including rape. “Those are not rapes. Delete this word, and cancel the whole IE-report. Best, you write it over completely from the beginning,” is what the caller from the control center of the police of North Rhine-Westphalia allegedly said on January 1 2016.
His tone was “impolite” and “harsh”, and then came the explosive addendum: The deletion is a “request from the Ministry” — referring to the Interior Ministry. Superintendent H remembers that he refused to tolerate the disrespectful tone, and he pointed out to the caller that the case of the 19-year-old, who had fingers inserted into her bodily orifices, was without doubt a “rape”.
It is a key scene, about which the experienced Cologne police officer reports on Monday in front of representatives in parliament. The investigative committee on New Year’s Eve in Cologne tries to elucidate why sexual attacks on a huge scale could take place at the turn of the year 2015/2016 in front of the main train station of the Dome [Cathedral] city, and why the police did not intervene.
Apart from administrative failure, it is also about whether facts were trivialized, and errors downplayed, or even covered up, as the opposition in parliament, CDU and FDP, have come to suspect. The described “cancellation request” from the police control center, with reference to the Ministry, would therefore have to be viewed as a political interference. After all, the contested IE account was the account that first mentioned eleven sexual assaults, including one rape, and a North African group of offenders.
The NRW Interior Ministry has previously publicly denied that such a request for cancellation had occurred and stressed that the control center did not make a phone call to the Cologne police. The Ministry bases its denial on information from the national control center for police services (LZPD), and from the situation room of the State Office of Criminal Investigations (LKA).
But the inconsistency cannot be dispelled that easily, as, in addition to Jürgen H., another witness before the investigation committee reaffirms the attempted interference. Detective Chief Superintendent Joachim H. from the Cologne police reported that he partially overheard his colleague’s phone call on New Year’s morning during shift change, and he too was wondered why someone from the control center of the LZPD would call. This was “absolutely unusual”.
What annoyed him even more was the doubt that it was rape. After all, the victim had been surrounded by 40 to 50 men, and fingers were inserted into her bodily orifices. To fail to acknowledge that this is rape is “from a professional standpoint completely off,” said Joachim H.
He conceded, however, that the organized sexual excesses along with theft and robbery were a “new phenomenon”, a “first case”, unknown to the officers until then. The officer perceived the cancellation request as a “shady threat” from someone from a regional authority, who probably “inflated” himself. The two Cologne detective chief superintendents were not intimidated by the phone call that lasted for about one minute at about 1:30 PM on January 1st, and did not change the wording of the IE account.
But both superintendents don’t know who the caller from the control center LZPD was. The committee is expected to find out who was on duty at that time, and summon that person. The supervisor at that time was deputy CID Director Heidemarie W., and she learned of the explosive call on New Year’s Day. A few days later, she informed the department head for police affairs at the Interior Ministry of NRW, Wolfgang Düren, about the cancellation request, so that he was completely informed. Düren wanted to prepare for the special session in the Interior Committee of Parliament, in which he together with NRW Interior Minister Ralf Jäger (SPD) for the first time commented extensively on New Year’s Eve. But Düren did not mention the cancellation request to the committee then.
However, he said something that now brings additional complications upon himself. In January, Düren stressed that both days after New Year’s Day, January 2 and 3, there was intensive communication about New Year’s Eve, also with deputy CID Director Heidemarie W. of the Cologne police. But the officer now clarifies in front of the investigation committee: “I have to disagree with this.” It was January 4 when she, for the first time, talked to a member of the NRW Interior Ministry.
Note from translator:
Tank you Agri Nok for this translation and explanation.
Meanwhile, Germans appear to be getting a little impatient with the current crop of far left wing extremists in power now.
Egri Nok, one of our new hard working translators, has made an observation about some of the goings-on in Germany and Austria with respect to the anti classical-liberal propaganda that is taking place in the far left wing extremist main stream media these days.
Let’s have a look.
FAZ, had a cover story to expose how backwardish the AfD are, titled “How the AfD wants to live”, and the picture showed a retro family with dog and 3 kids. The horror!
The AfD jokingly responded by publishing a mock cover titled “How our opponents want to live”.
An original translation by Egri Nök with much thanks.
Bürger schalten Anzeige gegen Merkel in der Schweiz
Michael Müller –
26. April 2016
Citizens place advertisement against Merkel in Switzerland
Page 2 of the Neue Züricher Zeitung of Monday shows a ½ page advertisement with the title “Merkel still cheating on. How long will this continue?” The authors criticise Merkel sharply. The German chancellor is portrayed as a smiling hat player
[translator’s note: This type of play is illegal in Germany].
The advertisement in the Swiss daily cost more than 16,000 Swiss Franks
[16,000 USD/20,000 CAD].
But it is not aimed at a Swiss, but at a German audience. The NZZ is widely read in Germany too. The text of the ad obviously aims at German citizens:
Merkel cheats on!
For how long?
This is how the sham looks:
With the EU-Turkey-Treaty, Chancellor Merkel tries to convince us that she has got the mass immigration into Germany under control. But the facts show: the Turkey-Treaty is a sleight of hand.
1. For every illegal Syrian refugee, who is sent back from EU into Turkey, a recognized Syrian refugee can enter the EU and therefore Germany, as most EU-countries do not accept unlimited quantities of refugees. In other words: the illegal migration is rechristened into a legal migration – the mass immigration into Germany remains constantly high.
2. For this rechristening, EU citizens have to pay 20 million Euros per month!
3. As a “Thank you” for taking them back, Turkey pulled the EU over a barrel and achieved Visa freedom for Turkish citizens at the latest end of this year.
More than 74 million Turks can come to Germany without any Visa at all. The consequences? Bavarian Minister of Finance Söder warns of a Kurdish mass immigration, and the renowned Criminologist Christian Pfeiffer calls this Treaty a “monumental stupidity”, because the freedom of travel could start “a wave of illegal mass immigration”.
4. For this “monumental stupidity” the EU tax payers have to wire 6 billion Euro to Turkey until end 2018, to a country that tramples human rights, freedom of opinion, and freedom of the press under their feet.
Therefore we ask YOU to sign our appeal against the “Merkelian Welcome Culture” at www.rechtundfreiheit.de
[end of ad]
It is the Association for the Preservation of Law and Civil Liberty behind the advertisement. Why did this German group place their advertisement in a Swiss newspaper?
The media businessman Josef Konrad answers an enquiry by Blick:
“Except for the Hannoversche Zeitung, all large newspapers in Germany refused to print this ad.” The NZZ-ad has fully been funded by donations of the supporters. But they do not plan further ads in Swiss media.
About 3,500 people have already signed the ‘No’ to the “Merkelian Welcome Culture”. Now they hope to find more signatures through the NZZ advertisement “Merkel cheats on!”.
The name of those behind the association still remain a mystery. Media businessman Josef Konrad says, his cooperation with the association was only temporary, and he has no connections to the association.
“The founders and members of the association currently do not wish to appear in public or to be named”, says Josef Konrad, who is a member of the AfD Bavaria. It is a “loose association of concerned citizens from Germany”.
Well known German intellectual, Henryk Broder, on German news discussing Merkel’s handling of the criticism of Erdogan and subsequent arrests.
Broder is known for polemics, columns and comments in written and audiovisual media. He wrote for the magazine Der Spiegel as well as its online version and the daily Berlin newspaper Der Tagesspiegel. Since 2010, he has been writing for Die Welt. He is co-editor of Der Jüdische Kalender (The Jewish calendar), a compilation of quotes and texts relating to German Jewish culture, published annually. Besides his numerous publications, he appears as a frequent guest on German TV talk shows. In 2010 and 2011 he produced and starred, alongside Egyptian-German writer and political scientist Hamed Abdel-Samad, in the satirical TV series Entweder Broder (de) – Die Deutschland-Safari (“Either Broder – The Germany Safari”) on ARD.
Turkey is pushing this deal to allow what seems to be unfettered Turkish access to the countries of the EU with a threat to start shoving Muslims at Europe again in huge numbers. Which they seem to be doing anyway.
This is how people should respond to totalitarian demands not to criticize or in any way do anything that may offend the powerful. If more had this man’s wit and wisdom the problem would have been solved before it ever started.
Thank you Oz-Rita for the rapid translation and find of this great clip
For those who have’t followed the history behind this event, I will post a link to a timeline on it later today. For the moment, a search of this site or even the BBC link here.
An original translation by Oz-RIta
(1) In the Lower Saxony township of Winsen a refugee camp caught fire, police arrested a 17-year resident.
(2) In Rhineland-Palatinate an incarcerated man has since confessed to having set fire to a refugee accommodation.
A former gym in Winsen, used as a refugee shelter, was burned down on Sunday. A 17 year old resident is alleged to have started the fire in the bedroom of the building, according to the police from Lower Saxony. The officers have arrested the youth.
The caretaker noticed the fire, shortly after it broke out. The man tried to extinguish the
fire, however, the flames spread quickly to the whole house. The 25 resident adolescents were unharmed.
The fire fighters were still at work in the early afternoon, there was a lot of smoke.
An arsonists from Rheinland-Pfalz admits the deed.
An incarcerated man from Syria has now confessed to the arson of a house in the Rhineland-Palatinate town of Bingen, which had also been used as a refugee
accommodation. During the fire in the early hours of Thursday four residents and two fire fighters were injured. The multi-family house also accommodated refugees
next to Germans and seasonal workers.
Because of swastika graffiti, the investigators had initially suspected a right-wing background. After his arrest on Saturday evening the Syrian Refugee at first denied the deed but eventually confessed.
He claimed to have set the fire alone in the basement. The swastikas too were from him. He used them as distraction from his deed. According to police, the Syrian had lived for about half a year in the house