This needs to be listened to very, very carefully. It was highly diplomatic of them not to mention that nearly 100% of the persecution mentioned is in fact by Muslims and in strict accordance with Islamic dogma, but it was very good anyway. I am cautious about new laws, as I have seen over and over again in the past few decades that once you create a lever of power its only a matter of time till it is selectively enforced in favour of the very people or ideologies it was created to protect us all from. This one seems ripe for the picking as well once someone else is in control of it, which is why I prefer general and broad principles like the US 1st and 2nd amendments, which are clear, and harder to navigate around or change course.
Some useful videos1. How to make a timed text file for subtitling videos
2. Stephen Coughlin - Sharia, defamation o islam, and world wide sharia
3. Gavin Boby speaks in Melbourne Australia fall 2012
4. Stephen Coughlin on root causes of Islamic terror and media reportage
5. Apostate from Islam explains how every muslim is a potential terrorist
6. What does jihad really mean?
The Religion Of Peace