(ANSAmed) – TUNIS – Salafis have gone on the rampage in many Tunisian cities, with the destruction of property and the setting on fire of police stations, party and union headquarters and even a lorry transporting alcoholic beverages. The rioting started over the night in Tunis and then spread to many other cities in the country (such as Sousse and Jendouba), which saw extremely violent episodes fostered by hundreds of Salafis. In some situations the police were forced to shoot into the air in the attempt to quell the rioting, such as in the Ettahir municipality, where in this way they managed to prevent a group of policemen from being attacked by hundreds of Salafis armed with clubs and stones. The extremists’ protest began in the northern outskirts of the capital and especially in Marsa, where the gallery of art is located which – through its exhibition of works held to be immoral by Salafis – sparked their reaction. From Marsa the rioting spread to the southern suburbs to the edges of Carthage, where the presidential palace is located, under military guard the entire night.
Some useful videos1. How to make a timed text file for subtitling videos
2. Stephen Coughlin - Sharia, defamation o islam, and world wide sharia
3. Gavin Boby speaks in Melbourne Australia fall 2012
4. Stephen Coughlin on root causes of Islamic terror and media reportage
5. Apostate from Islam explains how every muslim is a potential terrorist
6. What does jihad really mean?
The Religion Of Peace