Speaking to ABC Western Queensland, Rise Up Australia candidate Pam Hecht said the biggest issue facing people in the electorate of Kennedy, which Bob Katter holds by 18.3 per cent, was the conversion of Indigenous people to Islam. [...]
“Our concern with that is, the Muslim belief, that converting the first peoples of the land to Islam means that the land belongs to Allah, and Islam should be the only religion.
Religious leaders at the Darul Uloom seminary, in Deoband, declared that viewing animations – even those featuring comedy characters – was against the tenets of Islam, reports the Bangalore-based Deccan Herald. It quotes senior cleric Mufti Arif Quasmi as saying: “[A] cartoon is a picture. Besides, it is not for the children. It should not be watched.”
3. Jihad Watch points out that Obama seems to be using conclusion based reasoning in his Syria actions. This might lead one to believe he never actually finished high school.
5. Sweden: Seven Afghan men convicted on very brutal gang rape of Swedish mother of two. One of the accused gets massive cash reward for time spent in prison. Original link here and google translate link here.
6. Georgian mosque negotiates for return of minaret. Many groups opposed to them. Video of Christian group protesting the mosque in Georgian.
7. 93 YO Indiana woman raped robbed and strangled by 17 year old boy who would look like Obama’s son if he had one.
8. Muslims in Kashmir want classical music concert banned. (Logic is pure tard. One might add that if indeed the same groups spent money on inoculations against TB for instance, the same clerics would likely ban those as well as they are elsewhere in the Islamic world)
9. Aug 29 2013: French and Russian warships ‘head for Syria’
© Michael Davies via Flikr
France has sent one of its latest anti-air warfare frigates to the eastern Mediterranean, a French magazine reported on Thursday, while Russian media said that Moscow has despatched two warships to the same area, which is met by Syria’s only coast.