1. This reportage of a murder in England is more curious for what isn’t said than what is. Do they now use ‘asphyxiation’ as the new code word for beheading? Or was this a normal personal murder? Something odd here and worth following.
2. The Muslim hate preacher and the T-shirt salesman: a bizarre study in double standards
5. Blood donors heckled by anti-fascist protesters at Hove Town Hall. (They thought it was supporters of UKIP)
6. I may as well go on record now on Turkey. It looks a lot like Egypt, Tunisia and all the other tard-spring countries did at this stage. Where the MB used people frustrated with a dictator to get them thrown out of office and then Ikhwan/Al Quaeda would slime in one way or another. Usually with US help. If I am right, then Obama will start getting vocal about Turkey’s handling of it and we will see the whole thing play out as usual. I am not married to this theory, but it looks and feels the same to me as the rest of the states which went all tardish after popular secular and democratic protests against governments widely seen as dictatorial.
7. Some links on muslims destroying Islamic buildings and blaming others calling it an anti-muslim hate crime.
7c 2013 Muslims set fire to own mosque (Full story posted below)
7d Sheik Hilaly vandalizes own mosque
7e – z Extensive list here at Atlas