2. Officials: Obama coming to Israel to prevent strike on Iran
3. Plans for Chipping Norton mosque scrapped after threats
4. President Pranab Mukherjee rejected a mercy petition from Mohammad Afzal Guru and he was hanged at 8 a.m. Riots ensue.
5. “It’s not the video that’s the threat to peace, but the brutal reaction to satire and criticism” Youtube blocked in Egypt for a month.
6. The un-redacted manifesto of the LA serial killer cop-of-cops. I post this not so much for its content, but because center to left wing mass media world wide blamed the influences of Anders Breivik and especially the Norwegian historian and intellectual, ‘Fjordman’, because Anders quoted them and cited them as influences. The same media published redacted versions of this man’s manifesto to make sure that no one knew his influences were left wing icons such as President Obama. (Interestingly Anders also cited Obama as an influence but that did not spill a lot of ink.) If I were to use the logic of most of the media, then I would be insisting Obama take his share of the blame for this mans actions. But as I am not, and as I feel that Obama has quite enough legitimate blame of his own to take for Benghazi alone, I don’t see the need to add things for which he had no control.
7. 3 hour video exposing current CIA chief nominee as a secret convert to Islam by retired FBI agent. Fortunately this starts right at the beginning. I have not watched it all yet.
8. Canada: 76% of immigrants being investigated for fraud come from Islamic nations.
9. Mockery of media at White House press conference
10. Geert Wilders on Hard talk. Upload date: Jan 1 2013