Thanks to Oz-Rita, EDL Buck, Don L, Magic Martin and all the people who took the time to send these in.
1. Australian TV interviews Canadian diplomat kidnapped by Al Qaeda for over 100 days.
2. Don’t worry! New lax laws in the KSA doesn’t mean women can drive or anything like that.
3. Rape gangs of Tahrir Sq. still working hard
4. Story on Daily Mail pulled about US plans to launch chemical attack in Syria and blame it on Assad.
5. New Liberal party leader of Ontario wants to make Mosqueterias the norm.
6. World record surf video. Quite a thing to see.
7. An old post on Vlad produced a new threat of comments. A Muslim chimes in.
8. If the Toronto Blue Jays ever need guys who can really really pitch rocks..
9. Hagel Asked Why Iranian Foreign Ministry Supports His Nomination
10. Report: Hizbullah Already Has Syrian Chemical Weapons
By David Lev
As reports and analyses of what was said to be an Israeli attack on advanced Russian missiles dispatched from Syria to Hizbullah terrorist bases along the border with Lebanon, Syrian rebels said that Hizbullah had already received numerous advanced weapons from Syria – including chemical weapons. A report in a Saudi newspaper quoted Syrian rebel groups as saying that Syria had already last year transferred chemical weapons to Hizbullah.