Ex-CIA man: Iran blast largest sabotage in decades

J-Post:

Former Revolutionary Guard tells ‘Post’ that such a blow to Fordow nuclear facility would harm Iran drastically.

Iran's Ahmadinejad at Natanz nuclear facility

Iran’s Ahmadinejad at Natanz nuclear facility Photo: Ho New / Reuters

Iranian dissident-turned CIA operative Reza Kahlili told The Jerusalem Post on Monday that an alleged blast at the Fordow nuclear installation in Iran is “the largest case of sabotage in decades.”

Although it has not yet been verified, a report by  Kahlili, according to which a massive blast rocked Iran’s key Fordow nuclear installation last week, continued to spread on Monday.

Iran’s Atomic Energy Organization has dismissed reports of an explosion as “Western propaganda,” while The Sunday Times cited Israeli intelligence figures as confirming the claim.

Click to continue:

About Eeyore

Canadian artist and counter-jihad and freedom of speech activist as well as devout Schrödinger's catholic
This entry was posted in Cold-war, Geopolitics, Iran, WMD's. Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to Ex-CIA man: Iran blast largest sabotage in decades

  1. Proud_Kafir7908 says:

    Now it’s been confirmed by an Israeli source:

    http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/01/israeli-source-confirms-iran-nuke-plant-exploded.html

    Giddy up!

  2. Richard says:

    All this does is buy a couple of months time for the west to further disarm.

  3. End Time Boogie says:

    I imagine Mossad would be in the box seat to know.

  4. Richard says:

    With Obama in the White House it sure wasn’t us.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>