This is more profound than it may seem to most I suspect.
2. Algerian forces in fight to release hostages… or something. No one seems quite sure.
3. PJ Media on political assassination of 3 Kurdish women in France. They neglect to mention, as Richard points out, that the Kurds represent a potential non-Islamic autonomous zone in ‘Dar al Islam’ which is unacceptable to Muslims.
4. Honest Reporting Canada has two important stories.
5. Malian soldiers training without ammunition to prepare for going up against hard-core Mustard terrorists. While this is funny on the surface, I wish Canada would pony up and send these guys a few thousand cases of ammo and some really good weapons. They both need and deserve them, unlike the Afghans we train to attack our own people on our own bases and work with the enemy and use our materials to blackmail local villagers for their womenfolk and goods.
6. Women to be disallowed from stage performances in Malaysia.
7. Saudi Arabia beheads young Sri Lankan maid
8. Harvard Law faculty praises Koran verse as greatest statement of justice. And they must know right? Cause president Obama was the editor of the Harvard Law Review for a time. In fact, he was the only editor of that publication never to actually write anything in it.
9. The UK seems ready to drop at least one of its obscene and totalitarian speech-crimes laws.