H/T Taffy in Canada. (Link to video is my lightly edited version)
Hooded ‘Muslim Patrol’ vigilantes remove alcohol from drinkers and tell women to cover up as they stalk London suburb
- Group has released a video filmed in London called: ‘The Truth About Saturday Night’
- The gang confronts people and accuse them of living an unclean life
- They film a hurt cyclist in the road, blaming alcohol for their injuries and call it an invitation to Islam
- Films show them burning posters they believe are ‘vile and disgusting’ – including one for a bra
- Muslim groups condemn them for their hard-line views and approach
PUBLISHED: 16:48 GMT, 17 January 2013 | UPDATED: 19:34 GMT, 17 January 2013
Police are investigating reports a gang claiming to be Islamic vigilantes have been confronting members of the public and demanding they give up alcohol and women cover their flesh in their ‘Muslim area’.
The hooded men, who call themselves Muslim Patrol, have been filmed walking London’s streets and calling white women ‘naked animals with no self respect.’
The group is also shown taking ‘evil’ booze from revellers and film a cyclist being treated after a road accident, claiming they were injured because they were unclean.
In one exchange a member of the group says: ‘We don’t care if you are appalled at all’, before calling themselves ‘vigilantes implementing Islam upon your own necks’.
They have uploaded videos to their YouTube channel with the most recent three-minute clip causing a stir online.
‘The Truth About Saturday Night’, which was uploaded on Sunday, has already been viewed more than 42,000 times.
Scotland Yard says it is investigating.