- Nine men groomed and horrifically abused vulnerable girls a court has heard
- One victim was forced to miscarry after her attacker used an ‘instrument’ on her in a home abortion
- It has been claimed they used ‘extreme physical and sexual violence’, often beating and burning them as they raped their victims
- It was claimed the girls were often given so many drugs that they were ‘barely aware’
- The abuse is alleged to have taken place over a period of eight years
PUBLISHED: 13:00 GMT, 15 January 2013 | UPDATED: 14:42 GMT, 15 January 2013
An ’11 or 12 year old’ victim of a child sex ring was forced to miscarry after her attacker used an ‘instrument’ on her in a home abortion when she became pregnant, a court has heard.
A gang of nine men face accusations of grooming and horrifically abusing vulnerable girls from the age of 11 – making their lives a ‘living hell.
The men, all from Oxford, allegedly plied six girls with alcohol, cocaine and heroin before repeatedly raping them.
Kamar Jamil, 27, Akthtar Dogar, 32, Anjum Dogar, 30, Assad Hussain, 32, Mohammed Karrar, 38, Bassam Karrar, 26, Mohammed Hussain, 24, Zeeshan Ahmed, 27, and Bilal Ahmed, 26, deny the charges against them.