I managed to de-spin as much as I could take but to be honest I ran out of anti-emetics around 2/3rds of the way through. The entire speech can be heard here but its more of the same. Veiled threats, and gross distortions of facts and history and geopolitics in order to agitate for Islam world wide. This ‘fellow’ does a better job than average of making Islam look like ‘new-age’ though and trying to make it look like Islam is the answer for the very problems Islam itself causes.

hopefully my afternoon’s work on this will help to decode what this person claims to the European Parliament sufficiently to avoid any policies being drafted based on it.

This entry was posted in Infiltration, Islam in Europe, Taqyyia. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to World Head of the Ahmadiyya Muslim cult practices taqyyia on the European Parliament.

1. Rita says:

I could not get past the crawling introduction of HIS H O L Y N E S S (HOLINES)…I feel so nauseated that I forget how to spell holiness/holyness. This carricature of a “parliament” – this nest of parasites that have turned Europe into Eurabia – should be disbanded forthwith – and together with the UN move to Saudi Arabia or Algeria, or Somalia –
    I am completely D.I.S.G.U.S.T.E.D.

2. Never forgive, never forget:

This EU snakepit invited the ‘grand mufti’ of Syria who promptly threatened them with terror and hellfire but threw a collective hissy fit when Geert Wilders was supposed to speak in their grande chambers.

This pigsty has to go!

Syria’s Grand Mufti warns EU-Dhimmi’s to restrict Free Speech. Or else…

3. Don Laird says:

They sat, every single gutless, intellectually bankrupt and sodomized, withered, quivering damnable dhimmi….every one of them and not one of them had the guts and the honour to fulfill his or obligation as a citizen in a free democracy and stand up and, turning their backs on such spewed poison and lies, and walk out….not one of them….I wish them, each and every one of them a lifetime of misery and humiliation at the hands of their muslim masters……

Regards, Don Laird
    Edson, Alberta, Canada

4. Martin says:

Ahmadiyyas always try to infiltrate everything everywhere –

Ahmadiyya youth group launches tree planting scheme accross UK :

5. Eeyore says:

I pretty much have to go along with Don on this one.

6. Yasir Masood says:

It is a prosperous, courageous and determined community!

7. Hamid says:

@Yasir Masood :’….It is a prosperous, courageous and determined community!’

Who are you talking about – the Europarliamentarians or muslims? Either way – that’s funny – love your sarcasm!

btw is ‘Yasir’ your real name or what you say whenever you’re told to do something at the mosque/madrassa?

I don’t see how any thinking person can disagree with what Don said.

9. Ahmadiyyas are controlled by Real Muslims that need a happy face to fool the Infidels.

I can’t stand that Robert Spencer and Pam Geller defend them… same goes for the messianic muslim Baha’i

10. Rita says:

@ Van Grungy …. I am sooooo muslimed out that I will take nothing at face value that has the component of “muslim” “Islam” in it. Where did Robert Spencer and Pam Geller (two people whose courage I admire very much) defend islam?

11. Don says:

I never knew they try to infiltrate everything. You can learn a lot from this blog. Thanx Martin. Actually they try to be the friendly face of Islam and they do it pretty well. But I think they are sincere in not wanting Jihad. They believe in a Jihad of the pen. The founder is of the cult is considered to be a prophet and was a persian who operated in India during the British Rule. So because he was going around claiming to be prophet they are not liked by the real muslims and for me the Taliban and their like are the real muzzies. So as far as I am concerned he is sort of like a leftie. He is in bed with the real muzzies sort of if you catch my drift. Islam and the Arabs have such a hold on the minds of people it beggers belief. No matter how low they go they are still the most revered people around. Revered by the left, the media, the states of the world, the UN. However, we at Vlad beg to differ.

12. arazzaqq says:

Don, If you are look through glasses of prejudice, you will not find any good anywhere in the world. Ahmadi Muslims present the real peaceful face of Islam, not just in words, but also in practice. With presence in over 200 countries, in its 120+ year history you will not find a single instance of violence, it is testimony to the motto Ahmadi Muslims live by “Love For All, Hatred For None.”

13. Don Laird says:

@arazzaqq

Prejudice, by the very definition of the word, indicates a level of uniformed and ignorant prejudging of a person, thing or subject.

Islam and muslims have provided humanity with 1400 years and a billion blood soaked pages in history books to illustrate the true nature and intent of islam and muslims……to state otherwise is quite simply fanciful and little more than an injurious exercise for non-believers.

The west must stop immigration from all muslim countries, deport the muslims that, in the slightest manner, show signs of islamization and then, take steps to criminalize every aspect of islamic jurisprudence as well as several other aspects of islamic life such as halal slaughter and the building or mosques.

Anything less than that clarity of vision and resolve to completely isolate those who seek to harm us…….is foolishness.

Regards, Don Laird