David Cameron to offer in/out referendum on EU, Boris says

Interesting options I think:

Telegraph:

David Cameron will promise the British people an “in/out” referendum on the European Union, Boris Johnson has said.

Boris Johnson, Mayor of London, has dropped his call for an “in-out” referendum on Britain’s membership of the EU.

11:13AM GMT 09 Dec 2012

Comments787 Comments

The Conservative Mayor of London said that the Prime Minister will ask voters to choose either a new, looser relationship with the EU, or complete withdrawal.

Mr Johnson’s prediction comes as Mr Cameron prepares to make a major speech setting out his thinking on Britain and the EU.

The Mayor’s prediction will add to the pressure on Mr Cameron to promise voters the option of leaving the EU, something the Prime Minister has said he does not think is in Britain’s interests.

Click to continue:

This entry was posted in England, European Union. Bookmark the permalink.

5 Responses to David Cameron to offer in/out referendum on EU, Boris says

1. bains says:

Cameron has promised us votes before………….. He is now worried about the popularity of UKIP!

” David Cameron reneges on Tory pledge to give vote on EU Lisbon Treaty”

If, I repeat if he keeps his promise this is good news.

3. EDL Buck says:

I ain’t going to hold my breath on the basis of “Bo Zo” Bo Jos’ word.

4. blindguard says:

Usual lies, the man’s an enthusiast for the European project.
    Don’t believe a word of it.

Buck I’m not going to hold my breath waiting for any politician to keep their word.

As my father said many times:

Politicians are by definition crooks, liars and horses asses.