Abu Hamza’s son to be sentenced for jewellery raid

Telegraph:

The 20-year-old son of radical Islamist preacher Abu Hamza is today being sentenced for his part in a £75,000 smash-and-grab armed robbery at a jewellers.

The 20-year-old son of radical Islamist preacher Abu Hamza is today being sentenced for his part in a £75,000 smash-and-grab armed robbery at a jewellers.

Abu Hamza’s son Imran Mostafa

11:15AM GMT 08 Nov 2012

Imran Mostafa, of Slough, had denied robbery and possessing a firearm with intent to commit an offence along with 17-year-old Jonathon Abdul, from London, but both were convicted at Norwich Crown Court after a trial in September.

They will be sentenced alongside Ossama Hamed, 19, of Greswell Street in Fulham, and Ahmed Ahmed, 20, of Nag’s Head Road in Enfield, who previously admitted the same charges.

The raid took place at the Francis Wain store in King’s Lynn, Norfolk on January 31. Gems worth about £75,000 were stolen in the smash and grab raid.

Click to continue:

About Eeyore

Canadian artist and counter-jihad and freedom of speech activist as well as devout Schrödinger's catholic
This entry was posted in England. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Abu Hamza’s son to be sentenced for jewellery raid

  1. Softly Bob says:

    But surely Abu must be so angry that his son, the son of a pious religious man, could turn out to be a thief. After all, Islam is a religion of decency and honesty isn’t it? I bet Abu is wondering where he went wrong!
    Yeah, right! We all know that Islam encourages deception, and stealing from infidels is perfectly acceptable.
    This is just another little nugget to add to the enormous list of things that Muslims do that prove that Islam is nothing but a twisted, seditious and immoral ideology. Of course the Leftists won’t be listening.

  2. Martin says:

    OT- UK – Dr Gousol Islam a doctor who was respected in his community has been accused groping some of his female patients over the last 28 years.

    A court heard how Doncaster GP Gousol Islam is alleged to have fondled the breasts of eight women and girls, stroked their thighs, performed a sex act, touched them intimately and once even exposed himself in incidents dating back to 1970.

    [...]Islam, of Doncaster, denies 19 offences of indecent assault and one offence of outraging public decency by exposing himself to a patient. The offences date from January 30, 1970 to May 31, 1998.

    more on the page :

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2229323/Doctor-court-accused-groping-female-patients-28-years.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

  3. Martin says:

    OT- Italy Perugia -, a Moroccan immigrant (44) slits the throats of his son (8) and daughter (12) and then tries to commit suicide because his wife doesn’t want to wear the Islamic veil and wants to leave him… :

    ( In Italian):
    http://www.lanazione.it/cronaca/2012/11/07/798934-sgozza-figli.shtml

    (In French ) :

    http://fr.novopress.info/125003/italie-elle-ne-veut-plus-porter-le-voile-il-tue-leurs-enfants-pour-la-punir/

  4. oogenhand says:

    Amputate his right hand and his left foot. Declare: one Allah, three Daughters; one Islam, four Schools. Hell is eternal.

  5. BL@KBIRD says:

    Looks like Micheal Jackson done right. Probably get fitted up for a suicide colon in jail.

  6. Richard says:

    Was he going to use the proceeds for his own use or were they to finance more terror training and attacks?

  7. Tarbock says:

    He needs a lot more than £75,000 to pay for cosmetic surgery He’s an ugly bug, . The apple didn’t fall far from the tree

  8. BL@KBIRD says:

    “Richard says:
    November 8, 2012 at 12:18 pm

    Was he going to use the proceeds for his own use or were they to finance more terror training and attacks?”

    A good Muslim would deliver 20% of the booty to his Imam. He then has full religious sanction and the other 80% he can do with what he pleases. Then it is up to the Imam to use the 20% for charity or Jihad.

  9. oogenhand says:

    BL@KBIRD says:

    November 8, 2012 at 5:56 pm

    A good knowledge of Islamic law is always useful. It is obvious that Muslims have a double standard. What if someone had a double standard the other way around, and considers taking stuff from Muslims lawful?!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>