I’m not clear on how women can use their own nakedness to garner attention while simultaneously showing anger at being objectified. I mean, they would be a lot less objectified if they wore clothes I would think, and as they knew it would be their bare bodies that would bring attention to their cause, (whatever that is. To be honest I am not exactly sure) isn’t that actually self-objectifying?

I always find it amusing when women exploit the desires of men and then claim it is they who are being exploited. Like a Venus Flytrap claiming they are exploited by flies.

In any case here is the series of pictures of the demonstration in France, a sample of which is below.

This entry was posted in Feminism, France, West fights back. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Another (mostly) naked woman protest about, Islam, I think. Or the Eiffel Tower, I’m not sure which.

1. Seneca III says:

Is it just me or is it just that none of them appear to be…ahem…particularly well…cough!…endowed? So to speak.

Not that I am objecting, of course. Anything that gets right up the nostrils of the Demented Slaves of Allah (DSoA), (pbuh to somebody else as appropriate I suppose), is fine by me – go for it ladies, you are why I exist.

2. ramjetejmar says:

As erect as the tower is behind them, I’d say their demonstration is working.

3. Les says:

I with you on this, Eeyore, I don’t understand how women who complain about being treated like sex objects can turn around and act/dress like sex objects thinking that this is somehow empowering. Women achieved much more during the late 19th and early 20th century using their brains and remaining modestly dressed.

4. Wraith says:

Les has a point, but this is a different century. If the point has to be made in the context of “boobies or burqas,” then so be it.

Whatever undermines the Jihadists in any way is fine by me.

I don’t understand their thinking either, however we all know it sure upset the Moslems.

6. Bob Smith says:

Even a publicized car wreck in front of a store is good for business.

I’m not sure of the connection girls, but you did get publicity.

The more complaints about Islam – the better. But you all look kind of cold.

Keep up the good work.

7. Les says:

It won’t upset Muslims since the appropriate costume for a Muslims personal harem whore is to go topless.

8. OxAO says:

Ukrainian women movement? They are not french?

That is interesting

9. Christer says:

This fabulous group was in Istanbul also.
    They are very courageus.

Swedish feminists are walking together with the government, trying to replace he/she with hen. Gender science sucks!

10. Trev says:

Seen better tits on a sparrow.