Sharia law now enforced by Toronto Police

This entry was posted in Canada, forcing sharia, Islam in the Americas, Selective enforcement, Sneaking Sharia. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Sharia law now enforced by Toronto Police

1. Softly Bob says:

It’s here…………. Welcome to the new Caliphate of Canada!

2. morticia says:

big surprise
    the corruption comes from the top down
    toronto police are among the worst for this type of criminal neglect

3. Anonymous says:

Is there no way to contact anyone on this site?

You guys guys should cover this article:

“More than 20,000 pupils aged 11 or younger across the country were last year put on record for what were deemed ‘hate-crimes’.”

What the fuck is going on there?

Sorry for off topic.

Welcome to the world the left has created for us.

5. philipzhao says:

Now, Canada is lost. Next in line will be……..

6. When*Pigs*Fly says:

@ phillipzhao…Grow a pair boy! No, Canada is NOT lost and it won’t be lost unless you refuse to fight. We might be a nation of mostly cowards, but we are not lost yet and if I have my way we will NOT lose.

Kudos to Mr. Menzies. Please start a fund for the money for the tape and let us know where to contribute. I wish you all good luck. Many of us stand with you.

I’m sick to death of all this muslim supremacy crap.

7. Marcus says:

$900 to get the video? That’s it? I’ll donate a hundred bucks.

Can anybody help out with David’s contact info?

8. Eeyore says:

Marcus:

Working on it now. I have a few hundred in pledges for him.

9. Ramjetejmar says:

Mr. Menzies is exactly the proof that Canada is not lost. Go get ‘em. You have a lot of support behind you.

When*Pigs*Fly look up an old song, it went something like

Give me ten who are stout hearted men and I will give you 10,000 more.

Canada and the US (as well as all other western nations) need strong brave leaders, not the weaklings we now have.