Beauty: it’s the new hate crime

From European Son
According to some legal experts, ”lookism” is the new racism.

A number of court cases in the US are drawing attention to discrimination facing unattractive people, and some experts are now calling for legal protections for ugly people similar to laws currently covering race, gender, and disability… continue reading!

This entry was posted in Islam. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Beauty: it’s the new hate crime

1. Truthiocity says:

A great development in civil rights. I plan on suing my parents for making me so goddamned ugly.

2. George says:

According to Hamermesh,”being good-looking helps you earn more money, find a higher-earning spouse and even get better deals on mortgages.” ”People who appear to be conventionally beautiful have fewer barriers to workplace success,” he says.

Personally, I’ve always found it to be a significant hindrance.

3. Truthiocity says:

I had a very attractive female best friend. She believed that if two attractive people have a child it will most likely be ugly. But if an attractive person has a child with an unattractive person the child will be attractive.

Oh jesus! I just now realised why she was talking about having a child with me! Oh cripes.

4. Proud_Kafir7908 says:

I know of an islamophile that might want to ride this gravy train… Even though her ugliness hasn’t prevented her from getting her current job.

5. morticia says:

this is typical of the type of things the left bring in, because they and the multiculti are so much in need of this type of handicap to even out the visual playing field, funny though, asian women mostly seem to be very beautiful, only the men that desperately need this type of legislation, and of course mostly left vegetarian types, those pale, placid looking asexual androgynous types
    overgeneralizing is such fun

6. philipzhao says:

What about the Urgly Americans ?

This entire Century is turning into a bad joke, the left is acting like they can pass laws that repel human nature.

8. slobo says:

A cup of sulfuric acid in the mug will cure their ills! Think you were ugly before? Well, just look at you now! You F*****G Idiots!

9. shaunantijihad says:

You’re right. I hate not being in close proximity to that hottie. Very close proximity… ;-)